Now that it's spring, I've been dreaming of bright, fresh colors and whimsical decor. When I found this House of Hackney wallpaper, featuring an accordion-playing lemur, a hookah-smoking sloth, and a julep-drinking badger, I knew there was a mood board in the offing. This look isn't for anyone who's wary of pattern and color, but even if it isn't your cup of tea, hopefully the colors and cute animals will brighten your day.
While some of these pieces, including the wallpaper, require a bit of a splurge, I've tried to mix them with some budget-friendly pieces, making this look more attainable.
- House of Hackney, Hackney Empire wallpaper in Ochre Stripe from Walnut Wallpaper, $236 for 58 sq. ft.
- Harbour Cane Bed from Serena & Lily, $1095-1495
- Black Isosceles Table Lamp from Land of Nod, $89
- Kew Dhurrie Pouf from West Elm, $249
- Grace Mirror from LiveLikeYou, $840
- Grande Hotel Collection Bedding in White/Salmon from Sferra, $35-240
- Hand-woven Matador White Leather Rug (5 x 8) from Overstock, $73.99
- Wood Tiled Nightstand from West Elm, $349
(Images: as credited above)