Whether it’s actually beginning to feel like spring or the calendar just says it should be, it’s time to start thinking about moving the party outside! Grab your iced tea (or G&T), pull up a chair and cross your fingers for sunny weather.
1. Vertical Succulent DIY Panels by Flora Grubb, $79 per tray. These 20" x 20" trays can be mounted vertically on an outdoor wall. Each tray contains 45 slanted planting cells to support plants and soil.
2. Smith & Hawken Metal Cage String Lights, Target, $25. No outdoor space is complete without some twinkling lights. These strands will bring a bit of rustic charm to your patio. Check out our roundup of the best outdoor sting lights for more resources.
3. Summer Drink Set, Heath Ceramics, $190. Saturated blues and classic shapes make for the perfect drinking vessels. This summer collection is available through October 1, 2013.
4. Ixtapa Yellow/Aqua Lounge Chair, cb2, $199. This retro throwback is reminiscent of a beach in Mexico. It's lightweight and suited for the outdoors.
6. Orange Lil Punched Drum Stood, World Market, $60. This Moroccan stool is great for small patios, where a large table isn't an option. It can also be a lovely little side table to set your drink.
7. Millefiora Muran 20" Indoor/Outdoor Pillow, cb2, $60. UV-treated to resist fading this vibrant pillow packs a punch.
8. Four Square Table, Industry West, $300. Available in a variety of colors and materials this small table is great for dinner for two on the patio.
9. Hacienda Lattice Trellis Outdoor Rug, Rugs USA, $272. Ground your space with this deep blue beauty, also available in other colors.
(Images as credited above.)