With winter and the holiday season here, I can't help but dream of being all wrapped up in a cozy room with a blazing fire. A common misconception may be that modern is not warm and cozy but there are many different styles of modern. How would you label this room?
I'd go for "eclectic modern" thanks to the mix of old and new going on.
Furniture, Accessory & Art Sources:
• Papa Bear and Ottoman by Hans Wegner from 1stdibs
• Wells 101" Three-Cushion Sofa from Room & Board
• Photography from The 10 cent designer. license via Getty Images.
• Ty Pennington Style Red Berries Wreath from Sears
• STOCKHOLM RAND rug from Ikea
• Loft Floor Lamp from West Elm
• Blu Dot Splash Coat Rack from Design Public
• BALANCE fireplace by Conmoto
• Cross Pillow Gray and Black by Jonathan Adler
• Lucky Strike Pillow Mustard and Gray by Jonathan Adler
• Rangoli Rug from DWR
• Bengal coffee table from CB2
Paint Color: Ralph Lauren's Black Silk RL Number: VM168 can create a nice warm cozy feel.
lmage: Collage by Tyler Goodro of Plastolux