Name: Baby Girl
Location: San Francisco
When I found out I was having a girl, I have to admit that I was excited about the prospect of decorating. When do you get the chance to create a room from scratch? While the room was a nice size, we had to make sure to accommodate a bed for guests, and of course the requisite rocking armchair.
After many hours of browsing Apartment Therapy and making inspiration boards, I settled on a theme inspired by one of my favorite San Francisco locales, a tea shop called Crown and Crumpet. The Union Jack and Queen pillows are a nod to my husband's UK-heritage. The sheep painting is by his dad, a London-based artist.
I love how the room came out - it's my favorite room in the house! I can't wait to spend many hours in the room with her.
• La Vie En Rose Poster: Sycamore Street Press
• Alphabet Poster: Sycamore Street Press
• Red Boat/Yellow Trees Poster: Ashley Goldberg
• Trust Your Instincts Poster: Ashley Goldberg
• Numbers Poster:Bold & Noble
• Union Jack & Queen Pillows: Karen Hilton Designs
• Custom Curtains: [stitch]
• Ottoman: Pottery Barn
• Chair: Craigslist
• Crib: Jenny Lind
• Crib Bedding: Emmy, Pottery Barn Kids
• Mirror: made custom with Frame (IKEA Ung Drill)
• shelf: Custom made covered in extra curtain fabric
• Chandelier: Urban Outfitters
• Decals: Wee Gallery for What is Blik
• Stuffed Animals: Anthropologie, Pottery Barn Kids
• Carpet: Flor
• Blue table: flea market, painted
• Table lamps: flea market
Terrific - thanks Lisa!
(Images: Lisa L.)
• MY ROOM ARCHIVE
• SUBMIT A BABY OR KID'S SPACE