Name: Annie's Little Girl
Location: Racine, Wisconsin
My daughter's room is one of my favorite rooms in our house. Not only is it perfect for a little girl, but it is filled with all of our DIY projects.
With a tight budget, we tried to DIY almost everything. From refinishing a vintage dresser, designing a gallery wall out of free artwork, making curtains, and upholstering a headboard and bench, and even adding DIY decorative accessories, we pushed ourselves to improve only what we had on hand. It is such a happy space and serves as a reminder that you don't have to have a huge budget to improve a space.
- Wall color: Romantic Pink by Benjamin Moore
- Retro rocker: Amazon
- Upholstered bench: vintage reupholstered
- Headboard: DIY
- Sconces: Crate & Barrel (old)
- Fabric for headboard and bench: Calico Corners
- Pillow cases: Serena & Lily (discontinued)
- Decorative pillow shams: Waiting on Martha (no longer available)
- Picture frames: IKEA Ribba & Dollar Store
- Curtains: IKEA with DIY trim
- Crib: IKEA Gulliver
- Dresser: vintage refinished
- Rocking chair: Salvation Army spraypainted white
- Mirror: HomeGoods
Thanks, Annie! You can read more about this room on Annie's blog All Things Big and Small.