Anyone else have one desk that fits two? Our children inherited this dual sided IKEA desk with two drawers from their father, so I put together a little mood board that could potentially fit equally well in the kitchen or bedroom.
Has anyone had success with the double desk with older kids? Mine are 4 and 5 now, so we're using it mostly for drawing. I do wonder about the feasibility of getting real work done once the time comes.
1. Ferm Living Harlequin Rose Wallpaper ($126.50 per roll).
2. Retro Iron Wall Clock, Home Decorators ($26)
3. Scotch Expressions Washi Tape, Staples ($2.99 each)
4. Color Reference Drawers, Land of Nod ($99)
5. Room Essentials Task Lamp, Target ($14.99)
6. Besta Burs Desk, IKEA ($269)
7. Baxton Studio Langsam Chair, Overstock, ($192 for two)
8. Array Yellow Bookcase, CB2 ($189)
9. Cobblestone Rug, World Market (5' x 8' $404.99)
(Composite Image: Elisabeth Wilborn)