Black and white is a classic color pairing, but it looks dramatic and fresh on upholstered furniture. It's a big commitment, but as these pieces show, its artful, bold look is more than worth it.
- A sofa in a bold print grounds an eclectic gallery wall. From Little Green Notebook.
- A black and white love seat gets an extra dose of glamor from its gold-painted trim. From Style at Home.
- A striped loveseat is the perfect accent to a black-and-white gallery wall in fashion designer Carolina Herrera's office. House of Herrera Instagram via Elle Decor.
- Designer Ken Fulk paired his dramatic, elegant canopy bed with whimsical houndstooth chairs. From The Style Saloniste.
- This gorgeous black and white kilim love seat (available for sale) is bohemian chic at its best. £899 at Maisons du Monde.
(Image credits: Little Green Notebook; Style at Home; Elle Decor; Style Saloniste; Maisons Du Monde)