Feline fans, have we got news for you. There's a cat shelter in Dublin that's hiring for the best job we can think of: kitten cuddler. If you're qualified, you better apply right meow.
If your adoration of adoptable felines goes beyond snuggling your own furry friends or visiting the occasional cat café (or cat pub, or even cat yoga class), then Just Cats veterinary clinic in Clonsilla, Dublin could use your help. They're looking for a "crazy cat person" with "catitude" to be their official kitten cuddler.
Some of the qualifications include having "gentle hands capable of petting and stroking cats for long periods of time," being "softly spoke and capable of cat whispering to calm the nerves of some of our in patients," with the "ability to understand different types of purring" being an added advantage.
To be Dublin's sole cat only clinic's newest employee, you'll need to have a status that gives you permission to work in Ireland, as well as "veterinary council of Ireland recognized qualifications."
So if you're someone who "counts kittens before falling asleep" or "feeds stray cats in the locality" and "petting cats makes you feel warm and fuzzy," then this might be the gig for you.
Are you purrfect for the job? Check out Just Cats' website to apply.
- This Shelter Commercial Hilariously Hawks Cats Like Used Cars
- Cat Cafe Hosts Cat-Themed Movie Nights
- How To Make a Small Apartment More Fun for Your Cat
- A Kitten Library Might be Just the Thing Your Office Needs
- 10 Ideas for Disguising or Hiding a Litter Box
- Watch A Cat Tackle An Indoor Rock Wall Like a Champ
- 7 IKEA Hacks Your Cats Will Love
- Serious DIYs for People Who Really Really Love Their Cats
- A Catio is the Coolest Thing You Never Knew Your Cat Needed