• 1 A pair with connecting planks can become a cool industrial-edged bookcase. Even a standard issue metal ladder can do the trick.
• 2&3 Or suspend one horizontally for a pot rack or a display for decorative vintage kitchen wares.
• 4 Use a single one with planks as extra kitchen storage.
• 5 Prop one in the bathroom as a towel rack.
• 6-8 Or in the bedroom as a nightstand or a place to hang extra blankets.
• 9&10 In the garden they can be used as potting stations, plant stands, or trellises.
• 11-14 In the living room they can serve as end tables, magazine racks, a decorative sculptural element, an interesting etagere for displaying special items.
• 15 And in the closet, they can act as stylish shoe racks.
What other uses have you discovered for ladders?
Images: 1: The Independent ; 2: Womans Day, 3: Desire To Inspire; 4, 12: Real Simple, 5: Cox and Cox via Hall Ready; 6: Living etc.; 7: Martha Stewart, 8: Design*Sponge, 9: Sunset; 10: Viva Terra; 11: Apartment Therapy: Robin's Gorgeously Green Artist Barn; 13: Real Living Australia via Poetic Home, 14: Baileys Home & Garden; 15: Vogue Living Australia via Apartment Therapy LA