- Boneshaker Magazine Subscription - Boneshaker, a magazine from the UK that celebrates cycling and the people who do it. Articles, personal stories and anecdotes about people and projects doing great things with bicycles around the globe. Published quarterly, 4 issue subscription is about $55.
- Frog Strobe Light by Knog - A water-resistant, silicone clip-on light for added safety and visibility. Comes in a variety of colors for $14.95.
- Grasshopper Laminated Bamboo Fenders - A wooden fender that actually provide coverage (thanks to their curved profile), while still adding style. By Planet Bike from $135.
- Hand Tooled & Painted Leather Saddle - Just when you thought the famed Brooks saddle couldn't get any better! This is the Brooks B17 saddle, designed for women (although she does take custom orders!). From Kara Ginther Leather, $375.
- Multi-17 Bike Tool - A multi-purpose, all-in-one bike tool. 17 different features in one lightweight tool. By Crank Brothers, $27.
Bike to Work Pants by Betabrand - A hybrid pant that has enough stretch and comfort for riding, but still looks stylish in the office. The real brilliance behind these pants is the cuffs roll up to reveal reflectors and a pullout "V" deploys from the rear pocket. Choose from 8 different styles, $90 - $98.
Custom Porter Crate - A sturdy wooden porter crate, hand built with hard-wood to transport your goods. A cork bottom lines the interior and exterior and cup holder finishes it off. By Bates Crates, $125 for either model.
Park Tool Big Blue Book of Bike Repair - For those interested in doing simple bike maintenance or a complete overhaul, this book is an invaluable resource. Compiled and updated by a leading bike-tool company with step-by-step instructions and plenty of photos. 2nd edition, $20.
Handlebar Bike Bag & Purse - Straps to your bike as you're heading to your destination and then converts to a stylish purse. Blue and white striped ticking with hand-dyed leather. Made by hand from Death and Texas, $95.
- Leather Ulock Holster - A handmade holster that fits on your belt to carry your Ulock. Compatible with any Ulock, solid brass rivets and available in three colors. By Mission Bicycle Company, $15.
Merino Wool Socks - Made in Vermont by a family-owned company that has been in the hosiery business for 30 years. By Darn Tough, 2 pairs for $32.
Jersey Wallet - Vinyl waterproofing solution for your phone, money and keys. From Mash, $6.
Spaceship/RADBOT 500 Set - This headlight illuminates the night with a powerful Japanese LED through a German-engineered lens. For those that pedal when it's dark, rain or shine. From Portland Design Works, $50 for the set.
LA Grande Mitts - These leather mitts are handcrafted in England and are the cream of the crop of biking gloves. By Dromarti, $138.
- Purist Water Bottle - A no-frills BPA-free, flexible water bottle that guarantees your water will taste as pure as it would from glass. Customizable, from the lid (lid has an easy squeeze & drink valve), to the size. By Specialized, $9 - $11.
Images: As linked above