I wanted our daughter's room to be artistic and modern with hints of vintage. Bright colors were important for me to include since kids toys tend to be colorful. I didn't want toys to look out of place in her room. I was intent on not making it overly girly, color coordinated or fussy. I like light walls....they make a perfect canvas for everything else pop.
- The French Moped poster (by Bellenger) was something I saw featured on the Honest to Nod blog and a quick Google search helped me track it down....it became a must-have item since my husband is a moped enthusiast.
- The other artwork is by Inaluxe, an Australian art team that does brilliant work.
- The dresser is from Mint Home in Chicago.
- The crib was a bargain by DaVinci, less than $200!
- The glider and ottoman was a splurge (thanks grandma & grandpa) - it's the Graham glider from West Elm in custom fabric called Goldengate. I liked that the color would eventually transition to our family room seamlessly.
- The rug is the Crayola rug from Land of Nod, but I got it at their outlet store for less than $70!
- The giant "E" is also from Land of Nod.
- The bookshelf is the good old Ikea Expedit...a total steal at $49!
- The black and white cloud blanket in the crib is Candy Kirby.
- Striped storage totes are from The Container Store.
- The roman shades are from PBKids.
- The pom-pom garland is from Etsy store iammie. (And don't worry, it will be relocated before she starts sleeping in her crib! I just thought it was pretty for the moment since she's still in our room!)
- The floor lamp is from West Elm.
- The monogram pillow is also from West Elm.
- The pink storage basket is from Land of Nod.
- The bee diaper storage tote is by 3Sprouts.
- The mint wall shelf is from Urban Outfitters.
- The floral fabric bunting is from Etsy store Merry Go Round Handmade.
- The patterned Boppy pillow cover is from Etsy Store Bixby Basil.
- The wood mobile is from Petite Collage.
- The crochet wipes cover is from Etsy store All Things Granny.
- The "Meant to Bee" banner is handmade...by me!