Project by: Harmony Weihs of designHARMONY
Location: Bothell, Washington
What to do when your living room is full of LEGO in plastic containers, slowly taking over your home? You get in touch with a designer who can give you both a great designed space and plenty of room for your LEGO!
From the designer: We walked into this house on our first visit to find rooms and rooms and containers and containers of LEGOS. Our task: create a space that feels grown up for mom and dad but incorporates all of the boys' LEGOS in a family friendly room. The result: a refined living room with built in storage for kids of any size!
- Sofa & Arm Chairs - Dania
- Nesting Table - Crate & Barrel
- Wallpaper - Swag
- Small Wood Side Table - Overstock
- Mirror - West Elm
- Gray Chairs - West Elm - These are actually dining chairs. Our client moves them into their dining room if hosting large parties!
- LEGO Cabinet - Custom Built
- Pillows, Photography & Frames - Etsy
- Decorative Windows - Reclaimed from Earthwise
- Drapes - Custom using Kravet Fabrics
- Vases - Horchow
- Ottoman - Bassett
Thanks, Harmony Weihs of designHARMONY!
• Are you a designer/architect/decorator interested in sharing a residential project with Apartment Therapy readers? Contact the editors through our Professional Project Submission Form.