Keyboard is a new line of light switch plates that replaces the traditional lighting interface with something known and widespread: the computer keyboard, with the idea of interaction and control of home lighting fixtures.
Black coated push-button controls, laser-engraved to look just like the keys of a keyboard, sit on top of a micro-pebbled aluminum base. The whole thing fits over a standard 502 switch box.The only problem? Well, you'll have to call up PLH to get one. And, as they say, if we have to ask how much it costs, we probably can't afford it.
In the meantime, there's still plenty of other (more inexpensive) ways to bring a little bit of Mac Style to your home:
• 12 Computer Accessories Made to Match Macs
• Deskology DESKSET Made to Match Macs
• A Floating Desk that Matches Your Mac
• A Minimalist Lamp to Match Your MacBook
• Mac Mini Friends: Mini-Sized Devices for Your Mac
• Mac Power Button Style Adafruit iNecklace
• Floater MacBook Dock