Your fingers probably spend more time tapping computer keys than they do flipping off light switches. So Italian design house PLH decided to replace a basic light switch with a more common 21-st century control interface: keyboard keys.
Keyboard is a new line of light switch plates that replaces the traditional lighting interface with something known and widespread: the computer keyboard, with the idea of interaction and control of home lighting fixtures.
Black coated push-button controls, laser-engraved to look just like the keys of a keyboard, sit on top of a micro-pebbled aluminum base. The whole thing fits over a standard 502 switch box.
In the meantime, there's still plenty of other (more inexpensive) ways to bring a little bit of Mac Style to your home:
• 12 Computer Accessories Made to Match Macs
• Deskology DESKSET Made to Match Macs
• A Floating Desk that Matches Your Mac
• A Minimalist Lamp to Match Your MacBook
• Mac Mini Friends: Mini-Sized Devices for Your Mac
• Mac Power Button Style Adafruit iNecklace
• Floater MacBook Dock