What do you get for the friend who has everything? Maybe one of these luxe versions of a thing they'll use every day.
Read on for the gift ideas and to enter our Holiday Sweepstakes for a chance to win $1000 (a little help for buying your holiday gifts this year!)...
1. Acrylic Clip Board, $22 from Russel + Hazel
2. Crest Bottle Opener 1, $60 from Fort Standard
3. Brass Scissors by Hay, £9.00 from Haus
4. Marble Trivet in White Carerra, $88 from Fort Standard
5. Aubock Letter Opener, $225 from The Shop at Cooper Hewitt
6. Acrylic Tape Dispenser, $24 from Russel + Hazel
7. Tom Dixon Stone Mortar and Pestle, $240 from YLiving
8. Equilateral Triangle Nails, $28 from Catbird
9. Gold Stapler, $25 from Shop by Monika
10. Acrylic Pen & Pencil Holder, $38 from Waiting on Martha
11. EDC Brass Key Ring, $9.95 from Kaufman Mercantile
This year, Apartment Therapy and The Kitchn aren't just sharing great ideas in our gift guides, we're giving away $1,000 to help one lucky reader purchase presents for their friends and family! Through Friday, December 13th, we'll publish new gift guides each day on both sites while collecting entries in the sweepstakes. (See Official Rules for details. One entry per reader, please.) Enter below for a chance to receive a bit of extra help from us this holiday season — we want it to be your best and brightest yet!
And we're not done. Starting on Monday, December 16, the Apartment Therapy and Kitchn editors have lined up ten absolutely unbelievable items (really, you won't believe how great they are!) for our big, blowout week-long Holiday Giveaway 2013. To be notified on when and how to enter to win these super-special gifts, sign up for our giveaway email today, and you won't miss a single one.