Orange was big a few years ago, then it died away for a while, and now we've seen it returning as a popular accent. Orange sheets, couches, and trim have all appeared recently on Apartment Therapy and it's reappearing as an upholstery option at chain stores like West Elm and CB2.
We love seeing it again, especially as a way to introduce some bold color into the mostly-neutral spaces that have dominated for the past couple of years. What do you think? Is orange making a comeback? Do you prefer it in small doses or do you think it could return as a popular wall color too?
- Pop Chair from Ligne Roset
- Orange Chair with String Cell Shelf
- Susan's Picture Perfect Pad
- Nik and John's Vintage California Modern
- Naseem's Back Bay Live/Work Space
- Dale and Adam's Detailed Duplex
- Parlor Tangerine Chair from CB2
- Tile Showroom from Casa Dolche Casa
- Circle Trivet from Filz Felt
- Martini Side Table from West Elm
Photos: Ligne Roset, String, Olivia Mulvey, Nik & John, Kyle Freeman, Jill Slater, CB2, Sarah Coffey, Filz Felt, West Elm