We've got a fun array of links below that range from Adrienne's Mid-Century primer, to a selection of erotic homewares (yes, those are exactly what you think salt and pepper shakers above), a home catalog from the Soviet republic in 1983, and a light inspired by a carton of eggs...
A Mid-Century Primer: Adrienne, our Austin correspondent, drops some science about the major identifying characteristics of Mid-Century pieces.
Erotic Homewares: We think the title says it all. We especially like the Secret Book for "toys" and the Seven Deadly Sins Plate Set. The candles...oh my!
The Soviet Lookbook: examples of what Soviet Russian citizens could order by mail from their state in 1983. Fascinating!
The Egglight: Looks like a fun DIY project inspiration.
Other past fun Slinks:
- Rainy Day Wishes, Seating and Flooring In One, 2D Flowers, and a Whole Lotta Nothing
- Secret Sources, Post-It Note Art, Quantifying the Self, and Breaking a Lease
- Eco-friendly Drywall, the Germ Fighting Properties of Essential Oils, Shepard Fairey and House Industries LA Gallery Show, and a DIY Spray Can Lamp
- Naughty Furniture, Best and Worst Deals at Costco, and a Blinged Out Apartment
- Extreme Ironing, Women's Dirtier Hands, and a Couple Ideas for Extra Paint Chip Samples