Name: Ever (4 months)
Location: Wadsworth, Ohio
After two boys we were ecstatic to welcome our daughter, Ever, last fall. Her "not too girly" girl's room was such a fun space to design. Since it only has the one window we gave the walls a nice bright white paint job to lighten the space up. Pops of color throughout the room make the space a playful, fun and energetic place for our daughter to live and grow in.
We didn't go too traditionally girly with the colors or décor (since not all girls love pink!) nor too babyish, so the room will hopefully transition easily with her as she grows. We purchased most of the accessories for the room from lots of etsy shops and small businesses and I think the uniqueness of those handmade objects really give the room a well curated look. Plus, I love supporting small businesses or woman run shops if possible! Modern, fresh and happy, this space feels just right for our sweet little girl.
- Crib and tall bookshelf from IKEA
- Large rug from Dash & Albert
- Round rug from Pottery Barn
- Quilt from Iviebaby
- Light Fixture and Hexagon wall shelves from Dot & Bo
- Bunny head on wall from Chloe Fleury
- Bunny doll on rocker and globe on shelf from Oh Albatross (Etsy)
- Side tables, baskets on top of tall bookshelf and pillow on rocker from Serena & Lily
- Tasseltry from Hackwith Design
- Mobile from Patricija (Etsy)
- Triangle garland from Chiarabelle (Etsy)
- Sheep pillow from Gingiber (Etsy)
- Bear constellation pillow from LoveCalifornia (Etsy)
- Bunny doll in crib from Sleepy King
- Print on wall from Leif
- Dresser and mirror were thrifted
Thanks, Emily! Readers, say hello to Emily at I Am Emme.