A few years ago, my friends and I did a gift exchange where we had a dollar limit, plus a color restriction: red! It was a worthy challenge and got us into the spirit of the season. The gifts couldn't just be anything red, they had to suit the receiver as well, obviously, and it was a fun activity to share. I made a list of some of my favorite items, from scarlet and ruby, to get you inspired for shopping!
1. The Noriko Enamel Teapot, available at Anthropologie, in a rich, red shine! $88
2. This Origami Bunny ornament from CB2 is a steal at only $3.95. Stocking stuffer!
3. I'm sure I could find plenty of other uses for this Dansk Kobenstyle Red Butter Warmer. Fondue, anyone? $39.95 at Crate & Barrel.
4. Some of the best holiday tea I've ever tasted. In a marvelous little tea tin! $7.99 from Harney & Sons.
5. For your forgetful friends: the stylish Kikkerland Double Timer in red, $24.50
6. Doubles as a great game to play after you unwrap your gifts: the Original Table Topics Cube, $25.
Images: as linked above.