Monograms are old school but they don't have to be used solely on conventional items such as bathrobes and towels. Monograms were a historical signature for royalty and, because moms should be treated like royalty every day, these are a perfect fit!
1. Every mom deserves breakfast in bed on Mother’s Day and you can start with a latte in her own mug. Monogram mugs from Anthropologie. $8 each
2. For the fashionista mom, the wide enamel bracelet from C Wonder. $58 each
3. For the mom who has just moved house, create a one of a kind personalized candle through Le Labo.
4. For the stylish tech mom, monogrammed iphone cases from Iomoi. $58
5. For the practical, down to earth mom, Monogrammed Baggu Bag from West Elm. $52
6. For the green thumb mom, give her a personalized set of garden tools specially designed for ladies hands by Sophie Conran. Williams-Sonoma
(Images: as linked above)