When I first saw my cousin's Harley motorcycle in his dining room, I immediately thought that it would only stay in the house as long as he was single. Now five years later, I am warming up to the idea of a motorcycle living in the home…
Take a look at the few photos that just may have changed my perspective. I don't know how it would go over in a traditional interior, but a motorcycle in a loft sure does look cool.
Images from Left to Right:
- Motorcycle in Brooklyn Apartment: French By Design
- Philip & Leona's Wide Open Loft
- The Dennis Hopper Compound: Coldwell Banker
- Riding in the House: Wes Siler Fan Site
- General Quarters: Salvaged Industrial Americana & DIY