An apartment therapist's confession: I really need a new mattress and have been putting it off for no good reason other than that it's just one of those shopping experiences that friends seem to invariably end up stressing over and complaining about. I didn't want to go down an expensive, gazillions-of-choices, hard-sell-tactic-filled road. A new mattress online retailer launched today that aims to change that perception and take its part of the multi-billion dollar mattress industry by simply making things easy and a bit more worry-free. Casper's pitch: one model, affordable pricing, easy delivery, generous returns, made in the USA...
Some quick facts about the single-model mattress Casper started selling today:
- Made by hand in the USA
- Simplified supply chain, so you pay 1/3 of what you’d pay in stores
- Premium Latex foam for cooling & bounce and Memory foam for supportive comfort.
- Cover Hand sewn in South Carolina & Illinois
- Upper panel knitted in South Carolina
- Woven side border imported from Belgium
- Dunlop latex foam made in a continuous pour factory in Pennsylvania
- Memory and base foam pouring, assembly, and final packaging at our eco-friendly plant near Atlanta Georgia
- Resilient enough to compress-ship and fit through any door (open the box and release your Casper).
- Free national UPS delivery to your door in 1-5 days
- Free same-day NYC delivery within a 90 minute window of your choosing
- 40 day trial period with simple and free return process with pickup from Casper
Pricing is simple: A Twin is $500, Full is $750, Queen is $850 and a King is $950.
Lots more info on materials, construction, practices, delivery and returns is available on the Casper FAQ.
Check out the full site here → Casper
(Image credits: Casper)