When it comes to nursery design one question that I often hear is, "Where do I start?" While there are many things that can inspire a space, I think one of the best jumping off points is to find a piece of art that speaks to you. It can inspire a theme, a feeling, or a color scheme for a little one's room.
One of my favorite places for nursery art is Banquet Atelier & Workshop. Many of their prints work well in a child's space without feeling too cutesy. I've chosen one of their new cactus prints as the inspiration for this fantasy space.
1. Paddle Cactus Print by Banquet Atelier & Workshop
2. Woven Persian Kilim from Blue Teddy's Bazaar on Etsy
3. Coral Rope Pouf by Privet House for Target
4. Scandinavian Bird Hook from West Elm
5. Swing Stripes Curtain from Anthropologie
6. Not a Peep Grey Stripe Crib Fitted Sheet from Land of Nod
7. Modern Baby Owl Clock from Decoylab
8. All Slat Ray Crib in Honey by muu
9. City Planter by Potted
10. Aden + Anais Slate Swaddle Blankets from Serena & Lily