Rose and Radish may have switched their Hayes Valley digs for a new home on the Embarcadero, but one thing that hasn't changed is their excellent eye for highly covetable goods. Here are a few things we were drooling over on a recent trip...
The new location at Pier 3 offers tons of flattering light off the Bay and just enough space for one to peruse everything without feeling overwhelmed. If you can't make it to the city, most items are also available online.
- Selection of Mud Australia porcelain
- Floral arrangement with cream and sugar set
- Dibbern Black Forest porcelain
- Porzellan Manufaktur Nymphenburg lying greyhound figure atop When Objects Work ceramic bowls
- Livingstones from Smarin Design
(Images: Lily Gahagan for Apartment Therapy)