You scour markets for vintage caps, save up for the newest from Goorin Brothers, and regularly match your outfits to your fedoras. Why shove your beloved hats in a closet when you're not wearing them? Instead, make your place look hip and relaxed by displaying them around your home. Whether you have three hats or twenty-three, you can easily leave them out as decoration. Hang them on a rack, stick them on a bookshelf, or hang them above a doorway. It's a clever way to open up storage space while creating a personalized, unique space.
- Sick of the hooks you already have hanging up? Cover them with some stylish hats. Via Vårt Nya Hem
- This country-chic entryway boasts a beautiful antique hat stand. Via Apartment Therapy.
- If you collect cool hats, but don't wear them often, consider stringing them up and using them as art. Via Semi Domesticated.
- Fill out a room and store your caps by hanging them over a doorway. Via The Selby.
- Create a fashionable wall by pairing your favorite hats with your newest bags. Via Home Design Decorating.