If you are lucky enough to have a separate playroom for your kids, make the most of it! The rest of us will look on with envy, but we can at least glean plenty of inspiration from these playrooms to make corners of our homes fun, organized spots of play for our kids. Here are ten terrific playrooms from the past year filled to the gills with ideas to steal:
• A Modern Playroom at Grammy & Grampy's House
• Under the Sea Playroom
• Adella & Nolan's Light and Airy Playroom
• A Montessori Playroom for Three
• Dee's Dual Craft & Playroom
• Unused Dining Room Turned Playroom
• A Firestation + Play Kitchen Under the Stairs
• A Cheery Room Just for the Kids
• Eva's Play-filled "Corners"
• A Beautiful Home-Based Preschool
Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2012 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)