Earlier this week, we talked about using a patterned sofa to add interest to any living room. If you love the idea of bringing a little pattern into your space, but are afraid to commit to a large scale purchase like a sofa, consider using pattern on a smaller piece like a chair or an ottoman. Choosing a patterned accent piece rather than a focal point can be a good way to try a little walk on the wild side in your home without overwhelming your space.From bold to subtle, here are some lovely examples of pattered pieces that will add a little spice to any home:
- Brighton Chair in Nico Stripe from Pottery Barn
- Carly Chair with Anjou Yellow Frame from Crate and Barrel
- Upholstered Dhurrie Slab from West Elm
- Stockholm Easy Chair in Blad Multicolor from IKEA
- Upholstered Silver Stool from Brocade Home
Image: As linked above.