1. Pauline Chaise from Z Gallery: Upholstered in ice blue microfiber with a nail head trim, this chaise is versatile enough for traditional or modern décor. $899
2. Valencia I Leather Chaise Lounge from MFC: Does this remind of us contemporary Spanish design aesthetics or of an Austrian doctor’s office? The perfect Freudian couch, this leather chaise is also available in white, red or black. $625
3. Leather Chaise (GL-9562) from LaFlat: We love the modern elegance of this chaise, which would add sophistication to any reading corner. $605
4. Calisto Linen Chaise from Motif Modern Living: This is a wonderful transitional chaise, with its square frame but soft, tufted cushions. The Calisto is also available in over 300 fabrics and leathers, as well as left or right arm facing. $769
5. Karlstad Free Standing Chaise from Ikea: What would we do without Ikea? Coming in at the lowest price point, is the Karlstad chaise with removable slip covers in a rainbow array for around $99 each. It even has an adjustable back rest for just the right degree of lounging comfort. $299
6. Edie Velvet Chaise in Ink Blue from Urban Outfitters: We have had a teensy crush on this chaise for a while and can envision it throwing a deserving curve into an otherwise clean, lean room. $550
Do you have a love affair with a chaise? Oui? Let us know your favorite.