More than just adding colorful furniture to already boldly colored spaces, these examples are in spaces where you might not expect it. (Okay, some of these were expected, but still delightful!) Consider it motivation and inspiration for your own home. If you've been feeling like you might need a strong pop of color on a furniture piece in your space but haven't known where to start, check out the ideas in these photos. Find a color palette similar to your own and see what they did. The best part? You might even be able to take a piece of furniture you already have and paint it!
1. A Bold and Colorful Austin Home
2. Pietsie, Stephen & Charlie's Private Barbara Bestor Rental
3. Sage's Stylish Artist's Loft
4. Dave's Tiny Urban Austin Studio
5. Sherri's "So You" Apartment
6. Alon & Betsy's Beautiful Normandy Home
7. Peter's "From Scratch" Newlywed Nest
8. Sarah & Chad's Long Distance School of Style
9. Harper & Caleb's Sophisticated Southern Gem
10. Rich & Emily's Somerville Surprise
Do you see any examples of bold colored furniture paired with unexpected homes that you'd like to try? Have your own unexpected pairing? Let us know!
Images: 1: Adrienne Breaux; 2: Juan Enriquez; 3: Smith Schwartz; 4: Adrienne Breaux; 5: Sherri; 6: Ida, Alon & Betsy; 7: Peter; 8: Sarah & Chad; 9: Mike Knapp; 10: Kyle Freeman