Name: Baby Boy Sander
Location: Dallas, Texas
For our baby boy's room, I didn't want to shy away from color or pattern and wanted to give it a more modern feel than the rest of our home. I went with an orange and aqua color palette and hope it will be a bright and happy space for him.
We added the window seat and built-ins to the room for storage instead of going with a dresser. The built-ins also double as a changing table, which I am sure will come in handy. The wallpaper behind the crib adds a nice graphic element to the room.
As an interior designer, I have the pleasure of designing homes for wonderful clients. Still, there is nothing I love more than designing a space for my own family, especially for our new baby boy.
- Fabrics for custom window pelmet, window seat cushion, pillows, and chair: Trina Turk for Schumacher (Arches Print in Orange), Designers Guild (Block Flower in Chalk) and Lilly Pulitzer for Lee Jofa (Rip Roaring Lagoon Blue)
- Stray Dog Designs: Funky Floor Lamp
- Wallpaper: Isak Penguin Turquoise Wallpaper
- Side Table: Stray Dog Designs Flower Stool
- Crib: Young America Mix in Tangerine and Starlight
- Crib Bedding: Carousel Designs in Solid Silver Gray
- Rug: Madeline Weinrib Steel Lupe
Thanks, Erin! Readers, see Erin's professional work at Erin Sander Design.
(Images: Erin Sander Design)