As everyone's favorite mid-century drama returns this Sunday, we are eagerly anticipating seeing how the new ad agency's offices are decorated, what everyone is wearing and how the marriage drama continues to unfold with Don and Betty. Undoubtedly one of the most influential shows of the past few years in terms of style, we couldn't help but revisit some of our past posts on how to recreate that Mad Men look.
While we don't advocate the excessive amounts of bourbon or the chain smoking, some fabulous MCM furniture never hurt anyone (as far as we know). From cocktail sets to office chairs, here's a roundup of some posts on how to achieve some of the more masculine and suave looks from Mad Men:
• Good Questions: Don Draper's Chair in Mad Men?
• Mad Men at Home: A Breakdown of the Basics
• Cocktail Sets from Mad Men... For Your Home?
• Mad Men Style from Entertainment Weekly
• Get the Look at Home: Mad Men Plaid Wallpaper
Image credits: AMC
The Inside Man is our guide to interior style for guys. All summer long we'll be sharing inspirations, ideas and projects. Check out our Inside Man page for more details.