In furniture shops, bookstores, cupcake eateries, and thrift stores you will most likely find some local artisan’s work on the walls and scattered throughout the inventory. Here is a sample of the kind of quality work coming out of Seattle these days.
1. Cedar Flare Coffee Table at Urban Hardwoods for $6500
2. Large Moleskine Cahier Journal at R&L Goods for $28
3. Scrap-Stuffed 'Washing Machine' Pillows by Adrienne Antonson at Nube Green for $80
4. Chrysanthemum Bookends at these creatures for $34
5. [DISC] Scrap Light at graypants for $279