Seattle is full to the brim with not just coffee but local artisans as well. You might say that we pride ourselves on supporting the local community. I personally find it one of the most endearing qualities about this city. The town is chock full of mom and pop shops of the younger generation.In furniture shops, bookstores, cupcake eateries, and thrift stores you will most likely find some local artisan’s work on the walls and scattered throughout the inventory. Here is a sample of the kind of quality work coming out of Seattle these days.
1. Cedar Flare Coffee Table at Urban Hardwoods for $6500
2. Large Moleskine Cahier Journal at R&L Goods for $28
3. Scrap-Stuffed 'Washing Machine' Pillows by Adrienne Antonson at Nube Green for $80
4. Chrysanthemum Bookends at these creatures for $34
5. [DISC] Scrap Light at graypants for $279