Project by: Amy Elbaum
Location: Scarsdale, New York
Subtle but energetic wallpaper, a bold white, magenta and purple color palette and some soft upholstered furniture pieces mixing in with a slew of fun patterns. This room is bursting with colorful inspiration for any age!
From the designer:
This little girl's room in Scarsdale, New York is the perfect combination of sophistication and fun. Full of color and patterns, the room has a youthful feel, yet the practical use of space will provide versatile functionality in the years ahead.
Some resources used:
- Built-ins are finished in Benjamin Moore's White Dove in satin lacquer.
- The wallpaper is by Weitzner.
- The bed is custom upholstered in a Rogers & Goffigon fabric.
- The chevron pillows are custom upholstered in a fabric by Stark.
- The area rug is from West Elm.
- The table lamps are from Crate and Barrel.
- The glider is the "Luca Glider" from Monte Design
- The pouf is from Etsy.
- All the millwork including the shelves, drawers and desk were custom designed by AE DESIGN.
Thanks, Amy Elbaum!
• Are you a designer/architect/decorator interested in sharing a residential project with Apartment Therapy readers? Contact the editors through our Professional Project Submission Form.
(Image credits: Elk Studios)