Celebrating all things color this month on Apartment Therapy, I am inspired by rooms that embrace sudden splashes of colorful decor or design. It could be an accent pillow, a lamp shade, a throw, or even a piece of artwork — either way, integrating color into your home can make a significant difference no matter how small.
1. This bright white bedroom found on Home Edit is otherwise monochromatic, with the exception of that lovely teal blue blanket.
2. Laure Joliet photographed this amazing dining space, which I love the grey palette and use of yellow to contrast the dark space.
3. I love how fun this room is, which I found on Desire to Inspire. The gorgeous red wallpaper is an absolute show stopper!
4. This outdoor living room found on The House Home offers a great mix of textures through colorful blankets, pillows and artwork.
5. Another bright white room found on Trendir, was given some nice pops of blue with the use of artwork and pillows.
Images: As credited above.