One of my New Year's resolutions is to start drinking more tea and less wine and coffee. Besides the health benefits, who doesn't love all of the stylish accessories that accompany a spot of tea? Here are some of my favorites for the new year. Who says resolutions can't be fun?
1. Tulips Tea Towel from Enormous Champion. Enormous Champion makes some of the cutest card, wood and fiber designs around, and I especially love this bright tulips piece in bright yellow and grey, $25.
2. After a bevy of champagne on New Year's Eve, try some of this Get Clean Red Herbal Tea from Republic of Teas, $10.50.
3. A quaint little Teapot Teabag Rest, to avoid that pesky saucer drenching. $3.95 from Crate and Barrel.
4. My favorite find of the year! (Well, all five days of it.) Ikat Mug from C. Wonder, $8.
5. Gorgeous vintage gold teaspoons from The Hope Tree's Etsy shop, $19.
6. Brighten up your teatime with a Le Creuset Demi Tea Kettle from Williams-Sonoma, $50. I'm partial to Dijon!
Images: As linked above.