Summer is in full swing and my son hears the siren song of the sprinklers at every Brooklyn playground we visit. Whether it's wet clothes from the sprinkler, suits from the pool or beach or used cloth diapers you probably need a wet bag in your summertime arsenal. Here are five ideas to get you started:
You can get away with something pretty small if you have just one small child, but look for something larger for multiple kids or older kids with bigger clothes.
1. Baggu X-Large Zippered Bags win points for being so affordable ($7 each). The X-Large are 12" x 15" but they also have S, M, & L sizes, too.
2. The Go Gaga Stuff Sack's clever buckle lets you attach it to your stroller, bike, bag or just carry it on its own. Other virtues: "odor proof, leak proof, stain proof and waterproof." ($15)
3. This waterproof Owl pouch by Down Home Amy is smallish (10" x 8") and best suited for a baby or infant's needs ($17). It's silkscreened and sewn by hand.
4. ModMomME's Zippered Wet Bags come in a variety of prints and have a snap wristlet for portability. ($18)
5. Seal Line is serious about keeping water out - or in. These sacks are primarily designed to keep your gear (cameras, phones, etc.) dry but turn the concept on its head and use them to store your wet stuff while you're on the go. ($16)