Decorators love to talk about "pops of color". It's a truism, yes, but it is also true. Sometimes all you need is a splash, a dash or a pop of color to make a room special and extraordinary. Just as a vase of flowers can freshen a room with color and life, so can a spot of green. A green chair, vase or stripe of paint is enough to make a bold yet natural statement.
1. Mix and Chic. A few green leaves and a bolster pillow bring this room all the color it needs.
2. Milk and Honey Home. I just love these fun shiny green chairs. A perfect way to brighten up my favorite color kitchen (white).
3. Elle Decor. This elegant and very understated room would have been far too monochromatic and uninspired if it weren't for the hints of green. These subtle pops of color really make the room.
4. First Sense. Here green and grey combine to create a muted, soft oasis.
5. Department of the Interior via Pinterest Home Sweet Home. This color green may be too bold for you but you can't deny the drama!
6. Little Green Notebook. Green malachite print shades draw attention to the room's high ceilings and beautifully complement the room's neutral earth tones.
7. Mamamekko. Here pops of green emerge in the negative space of kitchen shelves and nooks.
8. Princess Anne County. Here dramatic green modern art evokes the lushness of a natural verdant landscape against the candy-shop jewel tones of the furnishings. A brilliant composition.
9. Everything LEB. For those who are nervous about painting a room a bright color or who shy away from colorful fabrics, consider a single piece of colorful furniture, like this excellent desk chair. It is a show stopper.
Images: As credited above.