Today on Martha's blog, an account of the inspiration tour she recently took the art department staff of her tv show on. We enjoyed the casual, behind-the-scenes...
...peek at her home and farm.
Shown above, left to right:
1. Martha's kitchen, where the group feasted on granola, yogurts, berries, veggie frittata and cappuccino.
2. An amazing workbench from a now-closed bakery.
3. Who knew that Martha had her very own generator?
4. The copper collection in the stable kitchen.
5. We're jealous of the bee hives - very cool.
Read the full post and check out the 42 photo slideshow right here at The Martha Blog.
Images: The Martha Blog