Location: Goldsboro, NC
When we found out we were having a girl I knew I wanted a not-too-feminine room with a soft color palette that would flow with the rest of our house. I never thought I'd want any pink, but somehow I got hooked on a pink printed fabric and just tried to use it sparingly.
I was able to keep the existing bed and dresser, reupholster a rocker and ottoman, and thrift the little side table. I started with the big pieces and took a few months to collect smaller pieces. Incorporating a lot of white and mixing some modern elements with the vintage furniture kept it simple but collected, much like the rest of our house.
- Crib skirt: Spice Market Ikat Fruity by Braempre
- Curtain rods: Racka with clip rings from IKEA
- Crib: Storkcraft Sheffield II from Amazon.com
- Rocker: Chair modified with rocker base and reupholstered
- Pig bookends: CB2
- Baskets: Homegoods
- Table lamp: Casa Creations
- Wall color: Benjamin Moore Winter Orchard
- Artwork: Painted by me
- Mobile: Kikkerland Randon Hanging Photo Mobile from Amazon.com
Thanks, Lauren! Readers you can see more of Lauren at her blog, Saint Folly.
• MY ROOM ARCHIVE
• SUBMIT A BABY OR KID'S SPACE
(Image credits: Lauren of Saint Folly)