I love a little nature in the bathroom. But the lonely orchid in my bathroom can't compare with a luxurious indoor/outdoor dream space. A Hawaiian-inspired al fresco shower is the ultimate bathing experience; nothing feels better.Inside, I've chosen reclaimed wood floors and ocean-inspired tile to continue the serene feel. The décor uses natural materials and woven textures to mirror the earthy vibe. The oversize, wicker nest chair (designed for a patio) will hold up in a humid bathroom, and an industrial caged pendant complements a sleek, modern sink and bamboo accessories.
1. I love an outdoor shower, especially one at the Four Seasons on the Big Island of Hawaii.
2.Turkish bath towels are prized for their casual luxury, and the ones at Turkish...T are hand loomed and 50% bamboo.
3. The Hoyne Pendant from Crate and Barrel is rugged for an outdoor feel.
4. Every bathroom needs an orchid, especially a Hawaiian dream!
5. Penny tile from The Home Depot is oceany, but not in-your-face about it.
6. The Montauk Nest Chair from West Elm is the perfect spot for a bath-side chat.
7. Gorgeous wood floors are even better when they're reclaimed hardwood from Viridian.
8. A Kohler leaf sink mirrors the natural feel.
9. The Bamboo Hamper from Crate and Barrel holds a ton, so you can put off laundry day a little longer.
(Images: as credited above)