Some additional information about James (who is a personal trainer and shared these photos and details below with one of his clients):
(Images: Reddit user ScienceBrah)
- The TB is 65", it just looks smaller in the pictures for some reason.
- There are surround sound speakers in the room.
- The speakers and the tv are not expensive brands, they were just cheap finds from Craigslist.
- The gray filing cabinets have the rest of the Nintendo 64/SNES/Genesis games.
- These are just pictures a friend took of the room and posted on Reddit without discussing it, everything isn't detailed and inventoried to display.
- I only play video games ~3 hours a month. I don't buy many/any new games really, with work and grad school.
- I've been collecting for 15+ years--and will game again in the future when I have more balance/autonomy over my schedule :-)
- The extent of the room usage has been 1-2x a month, getting together with friends and plugging away leisurely.
- Big neck cat yawning: Riley seems pleased about his internet fame, but yet, disconnected. Actually, I don't think he cares either way. He is a pirate, and he does what he wants. It's Riley's world, I'm just living in it. He does seem to like 8-16 bit stereo sound effects, and whisker lickens.