I would assume that most of us have played a wishful round of "what if". What if you were to win the lottery, or inherited a large amount of money or simply had an unlimited budget? How would you design or redesign your favorite space? What would be your go to source for decor?
I would throw down on a mash up of mid-century meets glam with a touch of pop art. What flavor would your dream space be?
Furniture, Accessory & Art Sources:
• Paul Mc Cobb for Directional, Tuxedo Sofa Sectional. from 1stdibs
• 1960s "Asterisk" Cocktail Table from 1stdibs
• Sideboard(Rosewood) by Ib Kofod -Larsen from Bellbet
• Gandia Blasco Modern Half Moon Rug from ModernRugs.com
• Italian Whimsical Fifites Chandelier from 1stdibs
• Cowhide Rug from eBay
• 2004 TAKASHI MURAKAMI "TAN TAN BO" ED Limited Print from eBay
• Saarinen Side Table from DWR
• Pumpkin Chair from Ligne Roset
• BAKER lamp table from Wright Now
• STEVEN BALTENSWEILER floor lamp from Wright Now
Paint Color: Behr's Ultra Pure White 1050 would be the perfect color for my decor to stand out.
lmage: Collage by Tyler Goodro of Plastolux