Reader Emily spotted this delightfully Seussian art installation at a local park in Seattle:
This is an outdoor art installation I photographed in my neighborhood at a local park. It's titled 'Artificial Light' and was created by Suzanne Tidwell, a Seattle area fiber artist. It's a great merging of design and nature, so I thought it would fit perfectly with Apartment Therapy readers.
Thanks, Emily! Find more photos and info about the installation at Emily's blog, Peck Life.
MORE YARN BOMBING ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Yarn Bombing: The Knit Graffiti Movement
• Yarn Bombed Potholes by Juliana Santacruz Herrera
• 99 Yarn Bombed Trees by KnittaPlease
(Images: Emily/Peck Life)
• SUBMIT YOUR OUTDOOR SPACE OR PROJECT
• MY GREAT OUTDOORS ARCHIVE