When my husband and I moved into our church-house there was only one plan. Simple, clean, modern. We felt it was the only way to go with the architectural details that were still intact. It's still a work in progress, but this church isn't. It's a complete 180 from our vision and is a bit more cozy cottage. Want to see more?
Many of the recent church renovations we've seen over the last several years tend to stay on the less cluttered side of things, but this home goes all out and, where some might panic, others might feel comfortable and content. It's a warm home full of energy and looks like a fun place to spend a Wisconsin winter.
• Read More: Their home is a true sanctuary at Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
MORE CHURCH HOMES ON APARTMENT THERAPY
• House Tour: Aleks & Anne's Converted 1875 Church
• Before & After: An Old Church, Transformed
• The Answer to Your Housing Prayers? Converted Church for Sale
• Church And Chapel Conversions
• Dutch Church Converted to a Home
• Hot or Not? Church Converted to a Home
Image: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel