Whether you're an eclectic collector or you simply think nothing of quality was made after 1960, shopping for vintage goods can lead to a world of history and discovery. If you like doing your vintage shopping from the comfort of your own home, you're in luck. We covered a lot of vintage ground last year, with finds from every era, for every room in the home.
• Shopping in Your Skivvies: Best Online Vintage & Antique Stores
• 10 Vintage Trays to Keep You Organized
• Vintage Finds for the Home: Under $50
• JT Baldwin's Vintage Audio Decor
• Keep it Cool: 10 Vintage Ice Buckets
• Organize It: Vintage Blue Drawers & Boxes
• Best of Etsy: Vintage Luggage (Plus Tips for Using Old Suitcases at Home)
• Future Primitive Radio & MP3 Speakers Dial in Yesteryear's Style
• Bring It Back: Vintage Brass Accents
• Second Shout Out: Online Curated Vintage & Antique Marketplace
Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2012 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)