Yesterday, we rounded up the readers favorite house tour posts from the very start of this year, January. Today, we're back with more real life design goodness - a look inside homes from NY to SF and beyond, from super small city studios to more spacious abodes. Enjoy the selection from the often chilly (but clearly stylish!) month of February.
• 1 Erin & Danny Living Together in Only 500 Square Feet
• 2 Emily Schuman's Modern Rustic Home
• 3 Mallory & Liz's Santa Monica Prop House
• 4 Paul's Perfectly Suited Studio
• 5 James & Briony's Tokyo Home
• 6 Kathleen & Maurizio's Imported Italian Home
• 7 Jodi & Ryan's Immaculate Whimsy
• 8 Lizzy's Lovely Little Dollhouse
• 9 Edyta's Modern with a Dab of Drama Home
• 10 John's Artful Wicker Park Duplex
MORE "YEARS WORTH OF STYLE" ROUNDUPS:
• January 2011
* * *
Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
Images: See linked posts for full image credits