Kids these days are high tech and so are their parents. We're embracing the technology in our lives and allowing it to make certain tasks easier. This year we talked about turning any bag into a DSLR bag, all the apps you could possibly need and all sorts of great questions on what's best, safe, and affordable.
• 1 My Son's Top Ten Most Requested Audio Books
• 2 What's On My iPhone? 10 Apps My 3-Year-Old Loves
• 3 What's 'Appening?: Best Review Sites for Kids Apps
• 4 The Any Bag Camera Bag Insert
• 5 How To Use Your iPhone As A Noise Machine
• 6 Reclaim your iPad with the anaPad
• 7 Is The Kindle Fire A Good Fit For Kids?
• 8 What Camera To Buy? 4 Suggested Cameras for Parents
• 9 Use Your iPhone as a Baby Monitor with Evoz
• 10 Are Dinner Time "Phone Breaks" Good Tech Etiquette?
• 11 Replace Your Disney Movies Once A Year
• 12 Tech Tour: Chloe's Connected Little Nursery
• 13 Decorative Pillows: Music Players
• 14 Our Favorite Kids' Albums of 2011
• 15 Kids' Apps with Style
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits.)
* * *
Welcome to Ohdeedoh's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.