Planning a picnic this weekend? You'll need a bar to go. Whether you're toting beer, wine, water or lemonade (or smuggling boxed wine to Governors Island!) you'll love our list of coolers, cozies and Winecoats — some or more discreet than others!
• 1 Cooler-Outfitted Picnic Tote - $79.95 at Crate & Barrel Comes outfitted with 2 acrylic wine glasses, 2 stainless wine glass holders, wine chiller, corkscrew, eight paper dessert plates, 16 paper napkins, acacia bar board, paring knife and two wooden trays.
• 2 Baggy Winecoat by Menu - $51.51 from Scandinavia Design Center The perfect way to smuggle boxed wine!
• 3 Simple and Smart: Six Pack Tote from Built NY — easily carry beer and bottles and keep them from clinking - $23 direct from Built
• 4 Legacy Avanti Wine Tote - $59.99 from Bed Bath & Beyond
• 5 "#1 Selling Cooler of all time": Igloo Playmate with Playmate Elite Hibiscus design - $34.99 direct from Igloo
• 6 Uber-discreet: Coleman's Soft Cooler Insulated Hauler - $18.99 direct from Coleman
• 7 Cabin Fever Insulated Lunch Bag - $19.95 at Broadway Panhandler
• 8 Not so discreet: Coleman 50 Quart Wheeled Cooler - $54.99 direct from Coleman
• 9 This granny cart is insulated to keep beverages cool and your back happy. Metro Kart Insulated Rolling Cooler - $39.99 from Bed Bath & Beyond
• 10 Definitely not discreet: Ellen's custom Cruzin Cooler