It could be the fact that back-to-school time is here, or perhaps it's the hint of fall we keeping telling ourselves we can feel (probably just our imagination this early, though). Maybe it's because we are surrounded by words all day, but we always find ourselves gravitating to the trend of letters in the home around this time of year.
Certainly not a new trend—and we've likely not seen the last of letters used as decoration in the home—but their flexibility as a decor element means that there are many options for using these in interior spaces. Store bought, vintage or found, you can do a lot with letters!
1) Retro/Modern Teak letter $20
2) Handmade Wood Letter L $28
3) Vintage Letter E $5
4) Vintage Channel Letter $25
5) Vintage Signage - Large Wood Letter R $75
6) Oversized Zinc Letters $98
7) Vintage Huge Red Plastic Letter L $85
8) Vintage Porcelain Enamel Sign Letter $60
MORE LETTER BASED DESIGN ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Filling a Large Space With Letters
• Letters in the Home
• Good Questions: Where Can I Find Vintage Letters and Numbers?
• How To: Make Scrabble Letters Signs
• Sources for Large Wall Letters?