Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Orange, NJ
- Inspiration for my palette:
- This bathroom is located in my work studio at home and as such, the goal was to integrate it into the overall experience of being in my creative space. I wanted to create an artistic, dramatic, welcoming and cozy feeling while using a color featured in the main space.
- Colors used in my room
- Burnt Orange, Chocolate, Caramel
- Tips for using color successfully
- Take the time to paint sample colors on the intended walls and look at the colors at different times of the day to be sure you're happy with it before committing.
- Burnt Orange, Chocolate & Caramel
See all entries