- Eileen Kathryn Boyd used picture molding to frame large scale digitally printed watercolor panels by Black Crow Studio at last year's Traditional Home Holiday House.
- Brock Schmidt used grass yoga mats to add texture and create interest on the walls of a dining room.
- Dan Proctor of Kirk Designs created architectural interest and hid an unused door by creating custom panels that hang like pictures in the 2012 DC Design house. Unlike standard fixed paneling, the removable panels create an interesting depth to the room.
- John Dransfield and Geoffrey Ross framed and hung a map grid style from floor to ceiling to create a panel-like effect.
- Tobi Tobin used simply framed mirrors to mimic the look and feel of a wall length window. Talk about visual expansion!